At Latinas Rising Up In HR, we understand first-hand the difficult road it can be both personally and professionally to achieve your dreams. As leaders in HR we have sprung into action and with the support of everyone that purchased a copy and believed in the contributing authors behind our Amazon Best Seller Latinas Rising Up In HR of Volume 1&2, we are extremely honored to have the ability to continue to launch our scholarships in 2023-2024:
(6) Student Scholarships of $500 each
(3) Professional Scholarships of $1,000 each
To be considered, applicants must complete PART 1 & 2 below by September 30, 2023:
Part 1: Submit online application, upload photo & resume
Part 2: Submit your recorded interview via link from confirmation email
Each application will be reviewed by our scholarship panel and all submissions will be updated regarding their status the week of October 9th. All winners will be congratulated and announced on October 14th, 2023 at our virtual Global Leadership Summit.
If you have any questions, please contact out to email@example.com. We wish you all the best on your submission!
2023 Professional Scholarship Winners
2021 Professional Scholarship Winners
PAMELA M. GONZALEZ
Terry Tanairy Hernández
Our application Time Period (September 1 – September 30, 2023) was expired
Our application Time Period (February 1 – March 15, 2024) is now available!
We are diligently reviewing all the applications we’ve received in recent days. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our scholarship, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Eligible applicants: Latina college students and/or Latina entry level professionals with at least one year of work experience in a Human Resources related field. Applicant does not need to be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered eligible, however, does need to reside in the U.S.
Application Time Period: September 1 – September 30, 2023
LATINA is defined as someone who is native of, or descends from, a Latin American country. The term Latino/Latina includes people from Brazil and excludes those who were born in or descended from Spain. Whereas, Hispanic refers more to language, while Latino/Latina refers more to culture.
- All Eligible Entries must be submitted via this website and completed by the deadline of September 30, 2023.
- Student (Undergraduates) Scholarships: will be in the amount of $500.
- Professional (Graduate & Certification) Scholarships: will be in the amount of $1,000.
- Award funds will be distributed directly to the enrolled school/vocational and/or certification program after verifying all information.
- Upon selection, eligible applicants will be required to provide proof of enrollment in a vocational school, certification program and/or college and we will contact the school, vocational and/or certification program for verification of enrollment.
- Award is paid directly to the college, vocational and/or certification program and is held by the parent company Manifesting Leadership Group, LLC until such time the award recipient provides proof of enrollment in the college, certificate and/or vocational program.
- One submission will be permitted per applicant.
- By applying to this scholarship, you are granting permission to Latinas Rising Up in HR/Latinas In HR to share your photo, story on social media, on our website, and other marketing campaigns to motivate and inspire the community. You give permission to use the information you submit in your application.
Become part of our growing community, sign up for our mailing list today!
Are you a Latina professional in HR or an advocate of our community? Do not miss out on communication of future events and ways to collaborate.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Looking for more information? Us too! Let’s talk through robust ways to collaborate with our community through our city activations, quarterly events, research needs, job board, newsletter, podcast and more!