As Latinas Rising Up In HR, we understand first-hand the difficult road it can be both personally and professionally to achieve your dreams. As leaders we have sprung into action and with the support of everyone that purchased a copy and believed in the contributing authors behind our Amazon Best Seller Latinas Rising Up In HR, we are extremely honored to launch not just one, but TWO inaugural scholarships in 2021:
(3) Student Scholarships valued at $500
(2) Professional Scholarships valued at $1,000
Applicants must complete the full application, upload their photo and a copy of their resume by June 21st to be considered. Each application will be reviewed by our scholarship panel and should you be considered; our team will follow up with an invitation for an interview. All winners will be announced in July with a virtual celebration to follow.
*This scholarship will continue to be funded through partial book sales of Latinas Rising Up In HR.*
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 21, 2021
Eligible applicants: Full-time Latina college senior undergrads, graduate students or entry level professionals with at least one year of work experience in a Human Resources related field. Person does not need to be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered eligible.
Eligible Time Period:
5/21/21 – 6/21/21
LATINA is defined as someone who is native of, or descends from, a Latin American country. The term Latino/Latina includes people from Brazil and excludes those who were born in or descended from Spain. Whereas, Hispanic refers more to language, while Latino/Latina refers more to culture.
- All Eligible Entries must be submitted via this website and completed by the deadline of June 15, 2021.
- Student Scholarships will be in the amount of $500.00 for 3 winners.
- Professional Scholarships will be in the amount of $1,000 for 2 winners.
- Award funds will be distributed directly to the enrolled school/vocational and/or certification program after verifying all information.
- Upon selection, eligible applicant(s) will be required to provide proof of enrollment in a vocational school, certification program and/or college and we will contact the school, vocational and/or certification program for verification of enrollment.
- Award is paid directly to the college, vocational and/or certification program and is held by Manifesting Leadership Group, LLC until such time the award recipient provides proof of enrollment in the college, certificate and/or vocational program.
- One submission will be permitted per applicant.
- By applying to this scholarship, you are granting permission to Latinas Rising Up in HR/Latinas In HR to share your photo and story on our social media, our website, and other marketing campaigns to motivate and inspire the community. You give permission to use the information you submit in your application.